Registered name: Deluxe Candy (Twin Shop)
Legal form: SRL
Our VAT number: BE 0806.441.766 RPM Brussels
Our bank account number (IBAN): BE84 6528 0637 8159
Our BIC number (for international payments): BBRUBEBB
Information about our bank: ING Bank rue Dieweg 121, 1180 Uccle, Brussels, Belgium
Managers: Gregory Bouvy
The head office
Address: Chaussée de Waterloo 922
Postal code: 1000
Telephone: +32 (0) 2 346 97 98
E-Mail: [email protected]
The Website www.twin-shop.be was entirely produced by Raphaël Khapizov
Host name: www.vpsdepot.com
Hosting address: Rolling Meadows, IL, Chicago United States
Host's phone: +1 800-939-1854
E-Mail of the host: [email protected]
Contact the developer: [email protected]
All our prices are displayed with the tax included (VAT) Belgian VAT of 21%.
Order and payment procedure
- To order on our site you must connect with your existing account or create an account in 2 minutes by providing your data such as name, address, phone, email (your personal data are not disclosed to any third company).
Secure payment with SSL protocol
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) / TLS (Transport Layer Security) is the most common security protocol that creates a secure channel between two machines communicating on the Internet or an internal network. In our society centered on a vulnerable Internet, SSL is generally used when a browser must connect securely to a web server.
Payment procedure with Ingenico (Ogone)
· “The customer is directly redirected to the secure site of the partner bank of the company Deluxe Candy (Ingenico) via its secure partner platforms. The bank cards accepted on the website are: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Ideal
The customer's card is debited directly after confirmation that the payment has been successful. "
· ‘’ When paying by credit card, the card is debited when ordering. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. ‘’
· ‘’ Bancontact direct debits will be made immediately, Visa / Mastercard after 2 days. ‘’
· ‘’ Regarding the period under which the buyer's bank account is debited when paying by credit card, this is done as follows: Bancontact / Mistercash, immediate and Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, 2 days after. This information is given for information only and requires the responsibility of the paying agency. ’’
Means of payment
- Ingenico (Ogone)
- Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard
- Debit cards: Maestro
- Bank transfers, our bank account number: BE84 6528 0637 8159
All your payments are secure and processed by professional and competent services like Ingenico, we do not have access to any of your bank information.
- Delivery time: 2-5 working days.
- Carrier: DPD / UPS, the driver will come to your home the first time, if you are absent he will pass a second time, and if you are still absent then they will leave you a notice asking you to contact them to fix a another delivery or leave the package at a relay point near you.
- Destination: to all of the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway , Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Monaco
- Insurance: Your order is insured in the event of loss or theft, you will be immediately refunded or you will receive a new order at no additional cost if the package is declared as lost or stolen!
- Tracking number: You receive your tracking number automatically by email, you can also track your package in the "my account" section.
Right to retract:
- The withdrawal period is 14 days.
- The withdrawal period begins on the day you receive your order.
- The request for withdrawal must be submitted according to the method of your choice (telephone, email, mail, withdrawal form appearing on our site ...) and must be unambiguous clearly stating your decision to withdraw.
- You can also create a return via the withdrawal form here: HTTP://TWIN-SHOP.BE/RETRACTATION/EN.PDF
- The amount of the refund is complete but the costs of returning the order are borne by the customer. The consumer returns or returns the goods to the company or to a person authorized by it to receive the goods, without undue delay and, in any event, at the latest 14 days following the communication of its decision to withdraw of the contract to the company.
- The reimbursement is made within 14 days after we have been informed of the consumer's decision to withdraw. We may possibly defer the reimbursement until recovery of the goods, or until the consumer has provided proof of shipment of the goods.
- The company makes the reimbursement using the same means of payment as that used by the consumer for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed by the consumer for another means of payment and provided that the reimbursement does not incur costs for the consumer.
- The product must be returned in new condition showing no signs of wear or modification.
- Returns must be sent to the address of our store: "Chaussée de Waterloo 922, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgique", mentioning the name of the manager: "Gregory Bouvy".
We will make a full and immediate refund if the product ordered on the site is out of stock, which is possible in the case where the site manager has not updated the site stock in real time, this is for that we advise you to call us before placing an order to ensure that the product is still in stock.
Your personal details
- Your personal data (such as your last name, first name, email, age, address, telephone as well as all your messages left on our site) are not disclosed to any third company or any legal person or any natural person not being part of our staff.
- Your personal data remains encoded only in our database to which no one has access except our staff.
- The only people who have access to your personal data as well as to your messages left on our site are: the store manager, the sellers of our store, the website manager, as well as yourself.
- We use an instant chat system on our site created by a third party company (www.tawk.to), all the messages you leave us on the chat are only visible to our store staff, this company does not have access to these messages because they are encrypted in their database and are inaccessible to them. Apart from your messages left on the chat, this tool also allows us to see your IP address as well as your geolocation, it only serves us to make statistics in which countries our site generates the most visits.
- We do not have access to your account password because your password is encrypted in our database and we cannot decrypt it, if you forgot your password we cannot recover it, you must reset and you will receive a new password in your mailbox which you can then change.
- We use the Google Analytics system on our site to analyze the number of daily visitors that our site generates, Google records your IP address to geolocate you and define in which country our website generates the most visits.
- To be able to place an order on our site, you must be an adult or minor over 16 years of age having obtained the authorization of your parents or your tutor to register and place orders on our site, we will cancel all orders and delete all your personal data if you are under the age of 16 or if you are a minor over the age of 16 and have not been authorized by your parents or guardian to register.
- Our different means of payment are managed through the company Ingenico, neither we nor Ingenico have access to any of your bank data, Ingenico is just the intermediary who communicates with your bank to accept your payment, or the refuse in the event of fraud.
- Your personal data as well as all your messages remain recorded in our base for an indefinite period, this is used to keep your account and avoid you to recreate it systematically when placing your orders.
Why we need your personal data
- We need your personal data only to deliver your orders placed on our site, as well as to have a follow-up for guarantees, and this also allows us to send you emails promoting our new products (only with your agreement).
- We will send you emails in order to promote our products only if you have subscribed to our newsletter (you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time).
- We will never send you advertising by email or phone without your consent.
- You have the legitimate right to require us to see, modify, or delete all personal information concerning you.
Autonomy and speed of electrical products
Variables according to the weight of the person, the terrain and the weather outside.
Maintenance of electrical products
The maintenance of electrical products is compulsory as for bikes, motorcycles and cars, to be done every 300 km by us, or by yourself.
We offer you a maintenance for any electrical product purchased from us, the following maintenance will cost you 25 €.
The maintenance takes half an hour to work and consists of checking the correct tire pressure, the hardware, checking that there is no play, changing the grip if necessary and finally testing it.
Do not neglect the maintenance, as a precaution the maintenance must be done every 300km traveled, beyond 700km traveled it becomes dangerous for the user to use it if he still has not done maintenance, because there may be a risk of detachment of the parts, it all depends on your usual use of course.
Electrical products legislation
No license or license plate required.
Any electric object is authorized to drive up to a maximum of 25 km / h on the road, and 6 km / h on the sidewalk.
We care about your safety, for this purpose we offer you a discount on all our protections (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads) with the purchase of any electrical product.
We prefer to know that you are safe and in danger, for your safety and that of others please respect the highway code and equip yourself with a helmet, adequate protection and be visible on the road by wearing a yellow vest .
All these instructions relate to Belgium only, inquire about the laws of your country if you live outside of Belgium.
Do you have a VAT number?
Know that the VAT is deductible at 100%, save 21% thanks to your VAT number by placing the purchase of your product like the electric scooter, the electric skateboard or the single wheel at your expense.
Ask your insurer for more information.
It is possible to test an electrical product for free in our store before purchasing it, however, bring your identity card.
All our products sold comply with current European laws.
We select for you only the best brands to ensure you the best quality of all our products.
We take care to test all of our products before putting them on sale to best meet the requirements of our customers.
After sales service
We have a professional repair workshop equipped with the best tools to ensure you a fast and efficient repair service.
If you wish to have a maintenance or a repair then you just have to deposit your product in our store or you can directly have it delivered to us, and we will take care of it as soon as possible after receipt, however notify us by email or by phone, briefly mentioning your desired requirements.
The repair estimate is completely free, however the price of repair and maintenance varies depending on the product and the repair in question.
We agree to do maintenance and repairs for products that have not been purchased from us.
All our products are guaranteed for 2 years without exception.
Our electrical products are waterproof on wet roads as well as light rain, but are not waterproof for puddles and heavy rain.
Definition of a fine rain (drizzle): drizzle, or drizzle, is a type of precipitation whose drops of water almost seem to float in the air thanks to their small size (from 0.2 to 0.5 mm) .
In Belgium you can easily find out about rainfall (quantitative assessment of precipitation) on the website www.meteo-info.be
Any warranty will be canceled if the expertise proves that you have abused it in the rain, in puddles or on the roads on which salt has been deposited in order to melt the snow, because the salt by infiltrating damages all electrical components.