Landyachtz Tiny Danza Spectrum 40".
Longboard Landyachtz Tiny Danza Spectrum 40".
The Landyachtz Tony Danza is a flexy longboard shape designed specifically for freestyle and longboard dancing. At 39.9″ long by 8.5″ wide and with griptape only where you need it, this board is perfectly suited to riders who are looking for a board that will flip faster and with less effort than a wider dancing board. The Tony Danza uses a 7 ply Canadian Maple construction to give a nice medium flex feel that returns lots of energy out of each turn but still gives you a confident feeling when landing tricks. The shape has been modified slightly this year to work with the new Grizzly Gen 6 155mm trucks while still having tons of pop. The Tony Danza rolls on 63mm Easy Hawgs to keep the complete light and let you run your trucks nice and loose without worrying about wheelbite.
Length: 101.3cm / 39.9"
Width: 21.6cm / 8.5"
Wheelbase:57.8cm / 22.75" - 57.8cm / 24.63"
Construction: 7-Ply Canadian Maple with Fibreglass layup.
The delivery of this product takes a little longer because of the Covid-19.
- Deck Length (cm)
- Deck Length (inch)
- Deck Width (cm)
- Deck Width (inch)
- Double Kick
- Main Use
- Dancing / Freestyle
- Mounting of Trucks
- Drop in Deck
- No Drop
No customer reviews for the moment.
The boss is there to inform you in person by phone and Watsapp 7 days a week.
+32 473 34 63 31
- Perfect for urban areas and skateparks.
- If you mostly "STREET RIDING", then it is better to opt for a skateboard with small wheels, because you will be closer to the ground, and this will improve your stability.
- If you are more oriented towards tricks on ramps then the big wheels will be a better choice.
- Skateboards are made from maple (usually 7 layers of Canadian maple wood) and most are made in the USA.
- This wood is extremely strong (Canadian maple in particular) and resists severe impacts and landings.
- Depending on the type of longboard chosen, you will have to go for a walk, or go fast downhill, or dance, or do figures.
- Cruiser: Cruisers are great for beginners, and anyone who wants to take a ride on asphalt.
- Downhill: Downhill longboards are designed to go very fast (+/- 100km / H)
- Dancing: The length of the "Dancings Boards" will allow you to walk or "dance" on the board while riding, taking inspiration from long surfboards.
- Freeride & Freestyle: The Freeride and Freestyle boards are perfect if you want to do tricks on flat surfaces.
- Longboards are either made from maple (usually 7 layers of Canadian maple wood), bamboo, or fiberglass, or can contain all of these components at once, and most are made in the USA.
- Maple wood is extremely strong (Canadian maple in particular) and withstands severe impacts and landings.
- Perfect for walking and transporting around town, because it is light, easy to transport, and handy. - The wheels (both on wooden and nylon planks) have a relatively large diameter and are soft.
- These two characteristics make them fast, and with a large contact surface on the ground.
- Their original and creative designs, and their ease of transport also make these boards everyday accessories
- Nylon ones are smaller and therefore easier to maneuver and transport.
- Cruisers have wooden or plastic (nylon) decks.
- Perfect for getting started, or training for Surfing!
- The sensations of sursfkates are unique, and they are intended to make you feel the sensation of surfing on the asphalt.
- The special front axle allows for movements similar to those of surfing.
- Axis dynamics on a surfskate allow short, easy-to-maneuver turns, just like on a surf.
- No knowledge of Surf is necessary because the practice is intuitive and easy to learn.
- Carver brand: Founder of Surfskate, they are currently the pioneers in this field, their boards are made in the USA by hand, with the most noble materials.
- Triton brand: Created by Carver, with the difference that some materials are made in China.
- YOW brand: Made in Spain, practical if you want to transform your Surfskates into a classic Skateboard. - Globe brand: Very good value for money!
- Usually handcrafted in the USA, especially for the Carver brand
- The larger the board, the more stable it will be.
- The smaller the board, the more responsive it will be.
- The harder the wheels, the more responsive the board will be.
- The softer the wheels, the more comfortable and pleasant the board will be to drive.
- The wider the Trucks, the more stable the board is.
- The shorter the Trucks, the more responsive the board is.
- The higher the flex, the less flexible the board will be.
- If you have an average weight, and want normal flexibility, in this case you will choose a medium Flex.
- On the other hand, if you want a more rigid board in this case you will take a higher flex.
- However, if you want more flexibility, you will take a lower Flex.
- Not all brands have the same Flex!
Do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to give you the best information.